The RV-5 Digital Reverb offers six of BOSS’ best reverbs in an all-new stereo effects pedal. New reverbs include convincing spring reverb emulation and a high-quality gate reverb, plus an all-new Modulate mode for spacious detuned reverb sounds.
- Compact pedal with stereo input/output for use with other stereo effects
- 6 high-quality reverb modes on par with rackmount processors
- New Spring reverb emulation offers realistic spring reverb sounds
- New Gate reverb derived from high-end Roland studio gear
- Modulate mode detunes the reverb sound for added spaciousness
- BOSS 5-Year Warranty
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise
- -93 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.): All knobs at center position
- Pedal Switch, E.LEVEL knob, TONE knob, TIME knob, MODE switch
- INPUT-A (MONO) jack, INPUT-B jack, OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack, OUTPUT-B jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry battery (9 V type), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 50 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dry battery (9 V type) S-006P/9 V (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor PSA-Series
Size and Weight （incl. battery）
- Width (W)
- 73 mm2-7/8 inches
- Depth (D)
- 129 mm5-1/8 inches
- Height (H)
- 59 mm2-3/8 inches
- 440 g1 lbs.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
All specifications and appearances are subject to change.
A Versatile Pedalboard for All Your Gear.
Manuals 1 results.